Temporary Absence

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Temporary Absence

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:21 pm

ARGH! The universe seems to have something against me today. First my husband gets laid off from work because no one is buying the little coupon books he's been trying to sell. They see this as his fault and that he's not a team player and doesn't want success when it's simply the poor weather and poorer economy and nobody wants to drop 30 bucks on it. Then I find out my little brother is having minor surgery to drain a hip infection and will be in the hospital for a couple days. Normally this wouldn't be so bad but my little brother has had over 15+ surgeries in his 18 years of life due to his disabilities. So, needless to say I'm a little worried. If I'm not up to par with my duties as officer for the next little while I apologize in advance.

Back to top Go down

Re: Temporary Absence

Post by Valynn Lionhart on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Totally understandable. I will pray for you, and hope these things improve. Now both our hubbies are in the job-less boat. I hope they both find some soon! *hugs*

Moonarch

Female Libra Horse

http://serenitymoon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:04 am

Well I guess the good news is, you're pretty much near the bottom, I doubt it'll get worse. Can only get better from now on, keep a smile dear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:24 pm

agghh not sergery i hope i never have to get than done agen I no how it feels so i hope he gets better soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top