to my dearest friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down

to my dearest friends

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:49 pm

to let u all know i might not be on for such a time. I just got graven news. the tick threat has claimed another cat. it has only been 2 wk sense my last cat had to be put down. and right now i don;t know how it going to be. with just getting over lossing my cat and now having another one needing to be put down. this week has not been kind. so please understand i am not going to be on for a bit might not be able to get on for a long time also. we fear the last 4 cats we have might also have it so this might be the last note i type for a bit. And i am hoping to c u all some time this week if i can bear with lossing another animal

Back to top Go down

Re: to my dearest friends

Post by Fink Dixel on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Hey man, I hope things will be resolved and okay soon, I am sorry about all this stuff happening and we Will welcome you back gladly. Just take some time to yourself take deep breaths and take it a little bit at a time. We are always here if and when you need us.

"That guy could sell a refrigerator to an Eskimo"
Fink Dixel
Moon Born
Moon Born

Male Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:48 pm

Yeah Rio, We will be here for you if you need anything. Try to relax during your time off and we will see you soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:03 pm

Yeah, my fish died while I was in the hospital. I told my dad to feed it and he forgot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valynn Lionhart on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Take all the time you need to deal with this, Rio. If you can, maybe you should keep the cats only inside the house until the tick situation is resolved. I'm not sure if they are inside or outside now, but just a suggestion.

Be well,
~V~

Moonarch

Female Libra Horse

http://serenitymoon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

still afriad

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:57 pm

update 2 day i got a surprise like no other. before i had to give the doctor the word to put another cat down. the nurse came in and gave the doctor news. the test they have to do before they can say i am sorry but. the new is not all that good. but it is better then what i was thinking. there is a 50% chance that this is not the deadly virus. that she might just have a flu. but on the flip side in 4 days we have to tkae here back to take more blood or have her put down. so there is a chance she will live. so i am taken my time and watching her closey. and i pray it not what i fear. but the way she was acting it was like meg my cat. we all thought it was happening again. but with this little chance i have hope but tired from all the fears. so i will be in and out for the nexts few days still. and i do pray for peg my other black cat.

and i hope ot come back home soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:54 pm

Best of luck Rio, You're in my prayers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valynn Lionhart on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:02 pm

I hope she gets better, and your other cat doesn't catch the virus either, Rio.

~V~

Moonarch

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

it's over

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:38 pm

time 5:34pm central. she is gone with only 1 minutes of moewing. she has pass on. she is gone. with all the praying i did she is gone. in my room on the floor she is dead. having to tell my sister to come pick her up. I can not touch her. this is the worst day in my life. another cat dies another hole on my heart is added. my me y so close 3 cat in 1 mouth. y now. y can' tthis stop i will not be on for a bit. to might make me end up in the er. the last bit of hope is gone. so till maybe later i hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Fink Dixel on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Hey Rio, I cannot do much to help, but if you can get on Guild Wars soon, because we care about you Jason, Taliah and I have something for you.

"That guy could sell a refrigerator to an Eskimo"
Fink Dixel
Moon Born
Moon Born

Male Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:31 pm

Rio! Dude, I'm really sorry to hear about this. You and your family are in my prayers my friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valynn Lionhart on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:24 pm

I'm sorry, Rio. *hugs*

I'm not sure why this is happening now, but we are here if you need us.

Moonarch

Female Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

back

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:07 pm

I am partly back in sync. I will still have some issue with lossing her. but with that said. I am doing my best to ferget what has happen to them and only think about good things. having gw and maybe in 6 to 1.5y moving into a bigger house then i have now. a 170 room will be better then a walk thought room with a bed. but please do not bring this up on gc or talk about cats for a bit. I am still having some issue at night tho. about aound 7 at 9. i start to remmeber like i am now. but i have fergerred if i remember the good times and knowing i will c them in heaven to lets go of the depress that i have they no longer wuth us.

hope to c u on all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:09 pm

170 room house? Am I misreading that? That would be nice to live in but terrible to clean!

Back to top Go down

some what

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:46 pm

a 170 room means i will have 3 walls and the fourth will be behind me. all full with a huge deck. all away around. i guess it called something else but that the idea

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top